Why Southern State Insurance?
Southern State Insurance Services provides commercial risk management throughout California, meeting the insurance needs of a wide range of commercial clients:
- California-based contractors in the building trades, including individual “artisan” contractors, like painters, dry wall installers,carpenters, plumbers, electricians, floor and carpet installers, and so on …
- Janitorial, cleaning, and maintenance business, including maid services, window washers, floor care specialists, landscapers, and disaster recovery companies that clean up crime scenes and deal with smoke and water damage after a fire, and more …
- Professionals—doctors, dentists, midwives and others involved in providing health care services, accountants, tax preparers, financial advisers, and others who need malpractice insurance or are concerned about being liable for errors and omissions
- Retail businesses, food service establishments, day care providers, dog groomers …
In short, any business in California concerned about risk management and insurance protection can look to us to meet those needs through:
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Janitorial insurance
- Builder’s Risk
- Private Security
- Cargo Insurance
- Inland Marine Insurance
- Excess Liability Coverage
- Errors and omissions insurance
- Medical Malpractice
- Pest Control Liability
We are particularly good at working with California companies that present a challenge, such as lapses in coverage. Working case by case, we are flexible and fast, which makes us the California risk management service provider of choice when time is of the essence.
We are not a marketing company. We do not sell your information, all information goes directly to an expert insurance broker and will never be resold to a third party.